And the living got even better when I read all my incoming e-mails just now and learned that I will feature in the latest issue of the Somerset Studio Gallery! Better go and order an extra copy now! What fun.
Although we have not met, I 'know' you through several friends online. Theresa, Gale, Dawn.... Congrats on your art in GALLERY. It's been a good week for so many of use (me, too) over at Stampington. Your art is delightful and I have admired it often. Hugs, Jan
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate it enormously. It will take a little while for me to approve your comments to avoid spam but rest assured that your comments make my day!
Although we have not met, I 'know' you through several friends online. Theresa, Gale, Dawn....
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your art in GALLERY. It's been a good week for so many of use (me, too) over at Stampington.
Your art is delightful and I have admired it often.
Hugs,
Jan
That is awesome, congratulations!!! Will you autograph my copy? lol ;) Very cool and totally deserved!
ReplyDelete