OH my! Do you know how much I love thistle??? I do I do! This is a glorious specimen. Beautiful picture. I am so glad you are having some beautiful weather. Hugs, Terri
make sure to cut them before they spread the seeds if they are close to your garden, you will not get rid of 'm... I love them too, but here in the fields they are outgrowing everything else.. xx
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate it enormously. It will take a little while for me to approve your comments to avoid spam but rest assured that your comments make my day!
love your thistle pictures, they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOH my! Do you know how much I love thistle??? I do I do! This is a glorious specimen. Beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are having some beautiful weather.
Hugs,
Terri
soooo beautiful!!
ReplyDeletemake sure to cut them before they spread the seeds if they are close to your garden, you will not get rid of 'm... I love them too, but here in the fields they are outgrowing everything else.. xx
ReplyDelete