That was our mission for The Documented Life Project this week: Make a Doodle Border. I grabbed a sheet of watercolour paper, cut it to size and divided it with various different washi tapes. Then I doodled in the areas left over. So I did in fact doodle many borders, not just one. I used Promarkers to colour in my doodles and added black and white markers to provide contrast on the page. You can see it tipped into the Moleskine planner above. I added some more borders on the date section of the planner on the left. This time they were stamped (from Dylusions).
I enjoyed this playful activity so much that I turned my sheet over and did it all again on the other side. You can see the detail above and the whole page beneath where it is folded out and I have added a notecard underneath, tipped in from the top beneath which and on the back I will do my journalling this coming week.
If nothing else it will provide a hefty dose of colour every time I open my planner to note things down and it looks like that will be sorely needed as once again the forecast is for wet and windy weather.



what pretty ,pretty colors and doodles Frieda-very cheery indeed!
ReplyDeleteI have several stamps sets by Dylusions including the ones you have and they are a favorite go to of the MANY stamps I own :)
Hi, just found your blog from the DLP. Your borders are so colourful! I'm really enjoying these challenges:)
ReplyDeleteLoving your doodle borders so colorful and fun. Great take on the DLP prompt this week:) xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Truly....all those fab colors and designs...I love it! What a fun class you are taking.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri