Content

▼

Pages

▼

Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Cherry Blossom Bracelet


I just could not resist! Despite a long To Do list for this week, I simply ignored everything else and worked away on the Cherry Blossom Bracelet which I started during Laura McCabe's workshop in Haddington this past weekend. I had struggled a bit with the flowers during the workshop but as soon as I was home and quietly by myself in my studio, I carefully read and followed Laura's instructions and things just came together. Apart from breaking and bending a few beading needles (they really are so fragile! or maybe my hands are too strong!) I loved making this lovely bracelet and I did stock up on more of Laura's kits so there is more to come although tomorrow I will be stitching away on my quilt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate it enormously. It will take a little while for me to approve your comments to avoid spam but rest assured that your comments make my day!