I seem to have gone laburnum mad and can't help myself. I'm obsessively photographing our tree. I love standing underneath it and imagine myself enveloped in a bath of gold!
These past few days have been golden in every sense of the word!
Stunning! Wow! I saw one of these trees in Vernon France, nearby Monet's Giverny. It was totally glorious like this one. I had never seen one in "person" before. How joyful! Hugs, Terri
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate it enormously. It will take a little while for me to approve your comments to avoid spam but rest assured that your comments make my day!
Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI can certainly understand why you feel the way you do, Frieda. This is one incredible magical tree : )
ReplyDeleteThe top two are very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I can see why you want to stay with that gorgeous flowering tree-pure sunshine!
ReplyDeleteStunning! Wow! I saw one of these trees in Vernon France, nearby Monet's Giverny. It was totally glorious like this one. I had never seen one in "person" before.
ReplyDeleteHow joyful!
Hugs,
Terri