![]() |
| Clematis Sealand Gem |
Our broadband was playing up so I wasn't going to write a lot, seeing as I was sitting in a nearby lay by where the reception for my Three mobile broadband is good. Below the dramatic view from there as I was working away. Not bad for an away from home "office"
Fortunately when I arrived back home again the wifi was back in action so I can add some more text to the blog. It's great using the Blogsy app to post here but I'm still much more comfortable doing it from my large computer.
![]() |
| valerian |
Today was a day in which a lot of beading was achieved and I only took the one single photograph all day which became my blip as I wanted to share a still life near our pergola of forget me nots and tulips




Hello Frieda,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous plant! Oh my! I have never seen a Valerian blossom before. That is just stunning! Wonderful photography too! No wonder you wanted to include it in your lovely garden.
The forget me knots are beautiful too. I adore them. As well as your glorious tulips.
Isn't springtime wonder-full!
Hugs,
Terri