Friday 17 May 2019

Little Journals

It’s always a good idea to have some gifts ready for special occasions so as not to be caught unaware, and one of the things I love to do is to make small journals that people can use in any way they fancy.  I thought I would share some with you as my May project for Stencilgirl®. You can find the full instructions on the Stencilgirl®Talk website today. You can also find a list of all the stencils I used there.
Don't let the fact that it involves a bit of bookbinding put you off. This is ever so simply and each journal is done using just one sheet of paper.
As you can see on some of the pages I have already started adding extra items to the journals (mainly postage stamps at the moment) and I hope to add more elements and also writing in due course. Here are some detailed pictures:






You can also find a small video of one of the journals on my Instagram account here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails