Friday 12 June 2020

Stencilgirl® June 2020 Project


As I made this spread the United Kingdom was of course in lockdown and I was struck by how appropriate Ben Okri’s words proved to be for the occasion. In fact I keep on re-reading them and taking comfort from them over this difficult time. Always good to take time out and contemplate. Having said that it feels like we are all rapidly losing quite a few of our illusions! We have reached the point in the poem where a bit of meditation is called for.

For  my illustrations of the previous lines, you can search for them in the  Search bar of this blog using the tag Ben Okri (under this post or in the side bar)and you should find them all. There will be more to come too in the future. As always with my monthly projects as Guest Designer for Stencilgirl®Products there is a full step by step tutorial available on the Stencilgirl®Talk website today.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails