Friday 16 April 2021

StencilGirl (r) April 2021 Project



April is one of my most favourite months with lambs in the fields and daffodils in the garden. It’s a month of new beginnings and I fervently hope that will be especially true this year As always the quotation of Ben Okri’s poem this month comes up trumps.  The words I’m using this month are: “Let each moment of our life somehow help the good fight, or help spread some light”. It has been a revelation to me how every part of the poem is so appropriate to the times we are living in, and I think it’s because the entire poem is a beautiful evocation of who we are and what we can achieve if we try. So I wish a more normal life to everyone. It will be a life we no longer take for granted and that makes it extra special.

Here is the link to the tutorial:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails