Wednesday 11 May 2022

StencilGirl May 2022 Project



I have participated in #the100dayproject on Instagram quite a few years now and decided to do it once again this year. I wanted to do more collage projects after making my February 2022 project for Stencilgirl®Products and decided to make collages on 5 x 7” Strathmore Watercolor Paper cards. When Stencilgirl® announced they would also take part in the project and add the hashtag #100daysofStencilgirl I couldn’t believe my luck.

I had endless left overs from all my previous projects as Guest Designer and they have been put to good use since February 13 which was the starting day of #the100dayproject. I also wanted to use my project this month to show you some of the cards I made and as the project ends on May 23rd , this is my chance. You will see the resulting cards pop up on my Instagram (@friedaquilter) soon and if you look back you can find some additional ones. The card below is one of them.


Here is the link to the tutorial:


https://www.stencilgirltalk.com/2022/05/100daysofstencilgirl.html



Collage 88/100

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails