Tuesday 4 September 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt 14

You can see the latest prompt for #thestencilfiedjournal below. It was good to make a simply journal spread without bathing or stamping on the journal I'm working on (sized 9 x 14cm). So I grabbed the chance to use some of my favourite colours as well as my favourite quotation (from the painter Magritte).
The background was made using rubber stamping (stamp designed by France Papillon), collage with tissue wrap (by Tim Holtz) and a paper napkin, plus of course stencilling using the following stencils by Stencilgirl Products: L439 Stripes, L501 Letters on Box as well as the large stencil from the August 2015 Stencilgirl Club. 
I had already made this spread before the journal dived into the tea but fortunately it stood up very well to all the dampness! If you want to see all the spreads I've made so far, simply click on thestencilfiedjournal tag below this post or in the sidebar.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails