Wednesday 30 January 2008

A good news day

Today was also a day filled with good news! First of all I'm mentioned on Virginia Spiegel's blog at the moment. Here is the link. A real honour. It features my All Square piece which you can also see on one of my earlier posts under the label Collages. It will be for sale in May as will all the other wonderful collages submitted to Collage Mania. I've already started my wish list!!

Then a parcel arrived from Artchix which contained their new Pink Postage Sheets. You can purchase them for yourself using the link I've just given you. I've received 3 free ones as one of the pictures features is of my ATC A Walk in the Country. It's the 3rd one from the left on the bottom row and it has been pictured on my blog before but just in case you missed it here is a close-up.
The dog reminds me so much of my very own darling greyhound! She looks just as snooty!!

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

So wonderful Frieda, on all accounts! The dog in you pink faux poste ATC does look like yours : )) I have visited Virginia's site and seeing both your collage & Kara's has got me thinking about creating mine. thank you for the continued inspiration : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails