Wednesday 6 February 2008

An ATC for my 100 ATC project


Finally I've found a free moment to add another card to my 100 ATC project. Making them is getting ever slower but I'm determined to get to the 100! This time I was making cards for my fellow ColourGroupies. The colours for February are Hot Pink and Orange. I'll show you those cards later, once they have arrived at their destinations in the form of Caryl, Debby, Lenna and Tristan.


I made a totally different one for the 100 ATC. This is no. 80 and is caled Beauty is Eternal and unusually for me it actually features a child image. The transparency is from the Enfants Charmants sheet from Altered Pages. The background is a fabric/paper collage I made specially for the Colour Groupies cards. I hand stitched and added the transparency by machine and then beaded around the edges. I also added a sparkling heart from Paperchase. I really like these and am running out fast. Time to restock!! The edges were finished with satin stitching using orange thread!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like children OR pink but I love this! Congratulations on doing so many - 80% of the way there so keep going!

Debby said...

YUmmy!!! My fav colors. I adore this one Frieda.
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails