Friday 2 May 2008

Amarie's collage and Collage Mania


I've told you all about the 10th Collage Exchange in earlier blogs and this week our swapped collages arrived back. I love all the collages I received, they are all so different and wonderful that I could not help myself and signed up for the 11th Collage Exchange immediately. Apparently I'm the first one!
Needless to say (to those of you who know me!!) I could not resist also buying one myself from the For Sale collages and I immediately fell in love with Amarie's collage which is called Soon You Leave me. My predelection for romance and roses is fully celebrated in this wonderful piece of art which I'm showing you here with Amarie's full permission (thanks!). If you want to see more of her work, visit her website!!

Don't forget, if you want to buy some collages yourself there will be beauty galore on Virginia Spiegel's site and you also help to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Collage Mania is open for frenzied shoppers (of which I will be one!) from 9 a.m. CST May 5th and will continue on May 6th

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails