Thursday 19 February 2009

Yellow and Pink ATCs

Another month, another colour combination for the Colour Groupies. A very girly combination i.e. pink and yellow, for February which also made me think of romance in the Valentine month. Tristan, Caryl, Debby, Lenna and I exchange ATCs every month in this group, for over a year now, and they produce beautiful cards month after month.

Here are mine for this month:

They were made with a lovely yellow fabric with pink spots floating around on top of it, which I ironed onto Fast2Fuse. I then machine quilted it with one of the decorative stitches on my machine in yellow thread. I added romantic images (all from Alphastamps Modern Romance fabric sheet), which were stitched down. I added a pink heart images (cut from a heart fabric and applied using Bondaweb or WonderUnder). The heart was then beaded with size 15 pink seed beads. A pink heart button was sewn on as shown and I added vintage texts to all the cards.


The pink heart fabric was ironed onto the other side of the Fast2Fuse and I cut the ATC size out using my rotary cutters with a wavy effect. Yellow seed beads were then sewn on around the edges by hand.


I also made one for me to keep, made in the same way and this is ATC no. 99 for my 100 ATC project (almost there!!!) and is called Let Him kiss Me. Again the image is from Alphastamps Modern Romance sheet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails