Monday 26 October 2009

Silver and Blue Charm Bracelet

Time to show you another project I made with the wonderful goodies enclosed in our last Alphastamps Design Team member kit. When I saw the yummy silver charms I immediately thought: charm bracelet. This kit was our Xmas kit for this year and as I've always thought that silver and blue is a much more beautiful colour combination for that event than the green and red that seem to dominate Christmas nowadays, I decided to use it for this bracelet.

First of all I made the pendant (available from Alphastamps), by glueing in an image from Alphastamps Mega Cap Madonnas collage sheet. This was covered by a transparency from Alphastamps 2" Borders sheet followed by a watch crystal.

I supplied the clasp myself as well as the 3 different silver chains I used for the bracelet and the silver jump rings and head + eye pins, but all other charms, beads, leaves and pearls are available from Alphastamps too. I think you can see how it was put together quite clearly in the picture. It was just a matter of putting beads on head or eye pins and using jumprings to attach everything to the various chains. The chain with the pendant was made slightly larger than the other chain, so that the pendant hands nicely from the wrist.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

How beautiful! I love the white/silver and blue combo for Christmas too! You did a fantastic job on this bracelet!

creativelenna said...

very beautiful, Frieda, ooh la la ! I love the silver & blue combination ~ yes! : ) lenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails