Sunday 10 January 2010

Vintage Winter Fun ATC Swap

Rather appropriately considering the present conditions I have finished my ATCs for the Vintage Winter Fun ATC Swap which I'm hosting on the ATCsforAll site. The swap is not due till February but all the snow around us has inspired me. I used fabric-paper collage as the background for all the cards and the vintage images are from Alpha Stamps Snow and Snug in Their Beds collage sheets. I further adorned the cards with self-adhesive sparkly stars and machine stitching.
The three shown at the top are for the swap and the one above is for me to keep. I had made the cards and then started leafing through my vintage quotation book and it fell open on the page which at the top had the words Keep a stiff upper lip. It seemed made for this card. I just love these sort of co-incidences!

3 comments:

JP said...

these look fun - glad you are both surviving!

creativelenna said...

awesome ATCs, Frieda! I love your quotes for them. xo lenna

Maggi said...

"Keep a stiff upper lip" LOL Perfect quote to use! These are such fun bright ATCs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails