Friday 12 March 2010

Another Venice mask


Oh dear, I'm definitely too busy at the moment and as a result I have forgotten to show you this mask before. The tingle of its green bells alerted me to its presence underneath various other projects and I remembered that I had put it on the table to remind me to put it on the blog! This was about 3 weeks ago so it's safe to say that method did not work but here is is after all.

It was another Venice project for the Venice Alpha Stamps kit received back in January and this mask is made entirely of a quilted pink fabric that was cut to size (the template for the mask was supplied by Alpha Stamps) and I added an image from the Alpha Stamps Art Deco Valentine collage sheet. The lucite flowers, green ribbon and green bells are all available from Alpha Stamps!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh how cool!!!!
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails