Sunday 1 August 2010

Count on Me Spread


The teacher for our marvelous Vintage Gluebook Class, Mary Green, has issued another challenge on her blog. She has once more provided us with 3 beautiful vintage images and we have to use all 3 or at least part of all 3 in our project. Of course, I could not resist!

And here is my spread in which I have also used various images from downloads available in Mary's e-store as well as some vintage text and music from my own supplies. The lady in question is Lady Randolph Churchill although I have taken the liberty of re-christening her for the occasion using text from the cheque that Mary provided. Part of that also found its way onto the left-hand spread. The cheque also provided inspiration for my choice of musical background. "Count on Me" seemed appropriate!

14 comments:

Mary Green said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! As usual, your pages are always so lovely.

Viola said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Gaby Bee said...

Brilliant! I love the way you blend it all together!
Gaby xo

creativelenna said...

oh how beautiful, Frieda! I love how you have framed her face with the flowered card and text but you can see the butterfly background underneath because you cut her out. Delicious! So fun to see more gluebook work from you. xo lenna

K J D said...

Wonderful! I love how the layers draw you into her face. Gorgeous.

Karen

Linda said...

Very pretty...I love how you've framed her face!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

So very pretty!

Jewels said...

You did a great job combining so many different pieces - I LOVE it. Jewels

woodandfabric said...

It is so Beautiful! Wonderful Gluebook too!

joy said...

Very delicate and pretty, Frieda! Your pages always seem to come together so beautifully.

Terri Gordon said...

Oh Frieda, your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Terri

Hanne said...

This is really beautiful!

Kat's World said...

Your artwork is very beautiful. All the elements fit together so well...very nice!

Joanna said...

So lovely with all those interesting layers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails