Saturday 7 January 2012

Gold And Tangerine ATCs



It seems a bit strange to upload this picture of the 4 Gold and Tangerine Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) made for the Colour Groupies but despite mailing them at the beginning of December some of them have only just landed at their various destinations.


Sadly this is the last lot of cards I have made for the group as we are all very busy artists and after 4 years of swapping cards based on a combination of 2 different colours we have decided to finish on a high and pursue our separate paths although needless to say Caryl, Debby, Lenna, Tristan and I will remain firm friends. I will treasure the special album I have for all the cards I ever received from them all and will no doubt glance at all the beauty contained therein regularly. And I'm not saying there won't be ATCs winging their way in their direction in the future!


All the images I've used for the above cards are from Alpha Stamps! And you will recognise this card posted earlier which was the one I kept for myself.


Due to my 52 Journals project I have also decided to discontinue my membership of the Marie Antoinette Swap site so as you can see I'm really clearing the decks. Out with the old and in with the new!!

3 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

these are lovely ATCs!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-dik-and-dot-oh-my.html

Michelle Hernandez said...

Those are really beautiful! The tangerine really brings out the tones in the paintings in the centers.

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful ATCs as usual Frieda! I too have been cleaning house- of too many sites, blogs, old projects, etc etc. I'm trying to set up my own blog and will keep a short list of my own favorite blogs so as not to become overwhelmed and plan on restraining from signing up for everything(tempting as it may be)
Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails