Saturday 6 October 2012

Cold Turkey


The turkeys at Whitmuir Organic Farm staged an escape attempt, just when I was wandering around looking for my daily blip photograph. And who can blame them? You can adopt one in time for that event in December which comes around every year and starts with the C letter. Personally I prefer my turkeys like they look in the picture: alive and kicking. I kept expecting them to run away from me but instead they kept advancing and were it not that the resident dog and her owner came to put them back where they belong, they might have engulfed me. I can't even begin to describe the accompanying noise!

Sadly I could not persuade John to adopt two and introduce them (alive and well!) to our garden and chickens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness this is funny! Well I'm sure they had a good time while it lasted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails