Monday 7 January 2013

Contemporary Quilt Journal Quilts


12 of the Journal Quilts I made for my 52 Journals project last year were also part of the Journal Quilt project organized by the Contemporary Quilt Group of the British Quilters' Guild and they set some rules for their JQs which were colour related. The first 4 months they were to be mainly red, the next 4 mainly yellow and the last 4 months were to be dedicated to blue.

It was suggested on their Yahoo Group that we put a picture into a folder showing all our 2012 Journal Quilts together and this is my photograph.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful Frieda! The colors are amazing, and I love all the detail in the pieces. Wow!
Frieda, you won a prize in my Giveaway! Stop by my blog and see what it is and send me your address. I have one for you but I want to make sure it is correct.
Congratulations!
Hugs,
Terri

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh how gorgeous they look together! You know red is my fave color but upon seeing these beauties, perhaps yellow is my fave....or maybe blue...:)

Linda said...

Nice to see the quilts grouped together. Can enjoy the 3 colors you needed to work into the quilts. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails