Friday 9 May 2014

Nature's beauty

 

Thanks so much to everyone for the supportive messages. It helps to know I'm not the only one to go through creative dips. It's also lovely to know many of you like my photographs. It encouraged me to go on the hunt for more and my blip for today is the picture of these pine cones. We have many different evergreens in our garden but I had never before noticed these almost pink ones. That's one of the things I love most about taking photographs; I keep discovering more and more of nature's treasures.

And not just in my own garden either. The saxifrage flowers seen above and the trees beneath come from a neighbour's garden. She's used to the fact that I always have my camera with me when I come for a visit.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails