Wednesday 22 October 2014

Sketch what you see right now

I'm very late with my week 43 page for The Documented Life Project. And my heart wasn't in it either! But needs must, and I grabbed a piece of china found on the beach in Largs many years ago and drew part of that, colouring it in with watercolour paints.

It felt a bit like cheating as it wasn't what I saw right then in front of me so last night I made a quick sketch of details of our woodburner, and added that to the mix by stitching it on. And it suddenly made sense to stitch some of the other lines on the page too.

I promised myself at the start of this project that I wouldn't spend too much time on it so I'm going to stick to what I have here and hopefully put a bit more effort in next week!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails