Sunday 4 January 2015

If you can't beat them, join them

As some of you may have heard Blipfoto is now partnered with Polaroid. I have no problem with that. Blipfoto was operating at the top of it's capacity and urgently needed to be moved to new and larger servers. Which in turn meant they needed an infusion of money. What I do have a problem with is the utter lack of communication. If you do a Question and Answer session on the site, like the previous owner Joe Tree did last night, you don't just respond to those questions you want to answer while ignoring the ones you don't want to. Better not to do it at all and simply issue a statement of what you want to get across. This way he merely aggravated the anger that is bubbling to the surface all over the site. I'm hanging on in there at the moment (and in fact am a life member) but they're making it very difficult.

As we are now all part of Polaroid as well as Blipfoto I searched out my digital Polaroid camera  (Z340) and took a picture of our recovering patient, the greyhound Troi. She is doing a lot better and although she needs to put on the frightening amount of weight that she lost, she is definitely on the mend. Still eating human mince though and chicken, that will have to come to an end sometime soon!

I have used the camera to put on one of the Polaroid borders that it offers and needless to say this is my Blip for today.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

awe sweet Troi. I had no idea she wasn't well. Hope she's doing much better. I also hope the blip photo merge fares well for everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails