Saturday 28 March 2015

The 100 Fiber Fundraiser Piece

You may remember that back in February I participated in a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society organized by the American artist Virginia Spiegel. At that time I showed you the piece I made for this event. That winged it's way to The  States to one of the $100 donors.

I also participated in another way by donating $100 myself and today I'm showing you the beautiful art piece I received made by Ann Flaherty and that now hangs in my studio as you can see above. It looks even more fabulous in real life than on the online pictures Ann posted and I will treasure it.

Most of today will be spend in that studio as the weather can only be called grim! And I feel a spot of painting coming on.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

a most beautiful way to give and receive for such a great cause!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails