Thursday 21 May 2015

Fields of Yellow

I had another lovely though completely different day. The weather had done a U turn and was back to wet and cold so I got in the car to go to Hobbycraft. I was talking about my paints with friends yesterday and that put me in the mood for some buying of them too. I came home with a gorgeous collection of colours and will have lots of fun playing with them very soon. On the way I spotted my first field of rape seed this year, and even better with flowering gorse in the background. To top if off there was also very convenient parking nearby. Love that yellow, and surprise, surprise exactly that yellow is one of the acrylics I bought!

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

absolutely breathtaking scene and colors Frieda!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails