Wednesday 30 September 2015

So much Beauty

 

The day started wreathed in fog and freezing cold, but stunningly beautiful.

The fog soon lifted and the sun warmed up the day beautifully.

Both Rueben and I had a good walk, he mooching around and me taking photographs.

The spiders had been very busy wrapping the knapweed in white shrouds.

I then went for a lovely lunch in Peebles after enjoying the fabulous sunshine in the Chambers Institute courtyard. We also had a BT engineer working away and this one seems to be fairly determined to finally discover where the fault is and fix it. Fingers crossed! I'm not very optimistic yet after everything that has happened over the years, but I would be very happy if I'm proved wrong.

 

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

My fingers are crossed along with yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails