Friday 26 August 2016

More Pattern Play Pages

You may remember I was featured as Guest Designer on Stencilgirl Talk last Wednesday and showed my finished piece for the Sketchbook Project made using a gelli plate and a wide variety of Stencilgirl stencils. Here is the post and it contains a link to the full tutorial which can be found here.
Today I'm packing up the sketchbook in order to return it to the Brooklyn Art Library and I realized that there are a few pages I didn't share, either here or on the Stencilgirl Talk site, in order that the posts didn't become too overwhelmingly large. So here are those missing pages.


2 comments:

Muriel said...

Apologies for sporadic visits. I know where to come when I need to feast on lovely colours and patterns. Lots of lovely variety on those pages.

Linda Kunsman said...

wow Frieda this is truly one amazing art book you are sharing with the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails