Thursday 19 January 2017

MiniMini 20

Finally I have managed to produce another 6" square mini quilt to show you. My aim is to make a total of 100 and then put them together onto one large piece. The project originally started as part of a Make Modern magazine challenge and I loved making these little pieces so much that I just kept on going. This is no. 20 so 1/5 is completed.
I'm fitting these in around my other projects so progress is slow but hopefully steady. I'm also thinking I should make a start on the background as having to do that at the end will be extremely boring so better to divide it up into shorter periods of straight machine quilting on white!
This little quilt is machine quilted, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching, hand beaded and embellished with a button.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

These are such fabulous pieces Frieda and I can't even imagine how gorgeous a full quilt of these will look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails