Wednesday 8 February 2017

Minimini 22

It's still hard to find places in the garden to show you the scale of these small mini quilts (sized 6" or 15 cm square) so I retreated to the summer house to take these pictures. There are many shelves there where all the treasures we have failed to find room for in the house are steadily migrating.
As I have mentioned I started making these small pieces for a challenge set by the Make Modern Magazine on Instagram and enjoyed it so much that I kept on going after that finished, in the hope of making 100 in total and then combining them into one large piece. It's a project I'm fitting in around other ones and I'm not going to rush this so who knows when I will get to 100. It's the making of them that gives me pleasure.
Number 22 is like the other ones machine quilted, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching and hand beaded.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

Glad to know you will continue with these-they make me very happy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails