Wednesday 1 March 2017

This Month

The last prompt in February for the Wanderlust Book was: This month was....... This is my interpretation. February is never a favourite month although this year it has been a lot brighter than usual due to the weather and the presence of my little Flora girl. It's strange to think that this small, delicate little dog is related to the fearsome wolf portrayed on my page.
I'm working in the 7 x 9" Finnabair Mixed Media Journal by Prima. It's ring bound and this is one of the craft pages. It contains both white and craft pages but as I gesso my pages before I start, this craft page was turned into a white background.
I used collage with scrapbook paper, old stickers with postage imagerery on it, pieces of my under paper and that wolf. It came from a postcard enclosed in one of the Moustache Stationery boxes I used to subscribe to.
I used the S429 Layers stencil from Stencilgirl Products in the background as well as one of the stamps from the Kaffee Klatsch stamp set designed by Nathalie Kalbach.

The page tones in beautifully with the view outside my studio as the garden is still covered in snow and it is very cold.  My own little wolf is peacefully sleeping under my table after her morning walk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails