Thursday 27 April 2017

MiniMini 26


This is the latest minimini quilt, sized 6" or 15cm square, photographed above in among the clutter, oh no oops, I mean the collections, to show the scale. It also demonstrates I'm not the only hoarder who lives here! I am however the one who has started the culling process. Before putting things back in the old cottage rooms which are now almost done (apart from the decorating) I'm going through everything and so far most of it has been disposed off, either to charity shops or sold. I'm feeling quite proud of myself but there is still a long way to go. 
As you will probably know by now these mini modern quiltlets were started during an Instagram challenge by the Make Modern magazine. I enjoyed making them so much that in a rash moment decided to make 100 and put them together onto one large piece of work.
Like all previous minis this one is machine quilted, raw edge appliquéd with hand stitching, and hand beaded.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails