Friday 7 April 2017

The Secrets of the City

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

After a wonderful dog walk in the Penicuik Estate I arrived home to find a message on my phone that told me that my quilt The Secrets of the City has won 2nd Prize in the Innovative Section of the British Quilt and Stitch Village show on Uttoxeter this weekend.

The quilt was inspired by the visit to New York last year and is one in a series of quilts that incorporate little collage squares made from fabric/paper.

Quilt is machine pieced, machine and hand quilted, machine appliquéd,  and hand embellished with beads (mostly bought in New York)

Blogger seems to be down but I can still post using the BlogPal app! Excuses for the strange layout though!

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous quilt Frieda-congratulations!!!
PS I have seen others posting about Blogger issues and hope it is all good now. It can be very frustrating...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails