Monday 23 October 2017

The Labyrinths of Thought

Grids speak to me! I'm not a quilter for nothing. I made a small grid on one of my journal pages some time back,  and loved it so much that for this Stencilgirl Project I returned to making a grid on the page so I could share it. It's great to be back as Guest Designer for Stencilgirl Products this month and I hope you will enjoy my grid as much as I enjoyed making it.

As always you will find a step-by-step tutorial on the Stencilgirl Talk site today. This is the only place where I share such elaborate instructions on how I made my pages and there are other great tutorials from other wonderful Designers on a daily base there, so add it to your Favourites! You will also find a full list of all the materials I used specially the stencils.
Filling the grid lines with small white circles is a bit of work but it is also a wonderfully Zen activity and I am very keen on the finished effect. You don't have to use circles but could doodle in whatever pattern is your preference
The spread was made in an A4 Dylusions Art journal. I love the quality of the pages. They will stand up to anything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails