Thursday 12 April 2018

Blipdogs2018

Flora has hijacked my blog today to tell you about herself for a new feature on the Blipfoto site about Blipdogs2018. Here is what she had to say:

My mummy told me I am to be one of a select group of dogs knows as #blipdogs2018, and I'm very happy to hear that. Hopefully it will mean an extra biscuit!
I'm originally from Romania and am between 3 and 4 years old. I was rescued by some very kind people from Barking Mad Dog Rescue from an abandoned shelter. They literally had to pull me from the mud. Mummy hasn't watched that video yet. She tells me it would make her cry too much. She and I first met 15 months ago when I came to live with her. She loved me at first sight and it was the same for me. It took a bit longer to love my daddy but now I adore him. The highlights of my life are eating and sleeping but I also enjoy my walks, specially in the Penicuik Estate. When I first came I was too frightened to walk but many biscuits (as well as chicken pieces and sausages) persuaded me it was not such a bad thing after all. But I still hate rain! 
I know I'm very much loved and adored and I give as much love back as I can in the form of licks, and hugs. I have a great selection of dog coats and baskets but my most favourite spot of all is at night, under the covers, secure against my mum! She seems to feel the same!

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Who rescued who???? Sending flora a belly rub! what a sweetie!

Linda Kunsman said...

awe, what a tender loving post. You saved each other. Adorable pic!

Jewels said...

So sweet Frieda - what a lovely story. Mr. Darcy sends best wishes to Flora...(he is also a bed time snuggler :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails