Wednesday 23 May 2018

Art Cards 134 - 142

Nine days seem to have past (where have they gone?!) and here is the next set of 9 art cards to keep them company. Remember these cards are part of my #365somethings2018 project on Instagram where I hope to end up with 365 cards, one for each day of 2018. If you want to see them appear individually each day you can find them all on my Instagram feed.
You will have seen some of these cards before as they were part of the set of 9 that I made as my May Project for Stencilgirl® Products in my capacity as monthly Guest Designer. You can therefore find a step-by-step tutorial for these on the Stencilgirl®Talk webpage. I am feeding all these cards gradually into my stream of numbered cards for each day of 2018.

In fact I tend to make them in sets as far as the backgrounds are concerned and then add details as and when I have time, trying to keep ahead of the day I need to upload them. It's fun!.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails