Sunday 27 May 2018

Secrets of the City


It's amazing how I keep getting caught out by events at the moment. Perhaps I'm trying to keep too many plates spinning, or  attempt to joggle with too many balls.

It was a complete surprise to receive the Secrets of the City quilt back this week from the Quilts UK show held in Malvern last weekend. I had of course mailed it off but that was quite some weeks ago. A receipt duly arrived before I had even thought to track it, and after that the quilt simply vanished completely from my mind, as did the fact the show was even on.
So it was very satisfying for it to be handed over by our postie, and discover a Judges Merit rosette inside the package, together with the quilt.

This is one of my pieces inspired by our visit to New York (now already more than 2 years ago!) and you can read more about it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails