Monday 11 June 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt 2

It's time for Prompt 2 on #thestencilfiedjournal project and you can see it below. I started off by making a two page spread in my 9 x 14cm journal and you can see it above. I uses rubber stamping, collage with tissue wrap as well as collage with pieces from a vintage dictionary using the words RIP and R.I.P. as a nod to our prompt.
There was of course lots of stencilling using the following stencils all from Stencilgirl®Products: L380 Circles Layer Me, M080 Repetition and the small stencil from the January 2017 Stencilgirl®Club set.
Once I was happy with the spread I did indeed rip out the right-hand page, punched a hole at the top and hung it up outside my studio window. It has been there for about a week now and it was a week with exceptionally lovely weather here in Scotland. Will have to see if those conditions last!
Below you can see the left-hand page that was left in the journal. I may have to say R.I.P. to the page outside should it be ravaged by the wind and rain in due course, but this one is safe to remind me of Prompt 2.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails