Monday 30 July 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt 9

We are past the half way point of #thestencilfiedjournal project and have reached Prompt 9. You can see it below.
This was a hard one for me but I found a more or less willing participant to stencil on the orange flowers after I had made the background of this spread (done in a 9 x 14cm journal). The background was done in green and pink, using all the stencils from the June 2018 Stencilgirl®Club, combined with tissue wrap and a postage stamp.
 After the orange flowers were added I found a quotation I liked and added that to the mix too.
It's probably fair to say I'm not totally sold on the colours on these pages (rather subdued for my taste) but they do suit the words very well. I just had to add that bit of turquoise into the flowers centres though (from a gelli plate printed paper).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails