Monday 16 July 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt Seven

Here is my contribution for prompt 7 on #thestencilfiedjournal. The tags with the prompts are lovely and were produced by Tina Walker, the instigator of the project that you can follow on Instagram and Facebook using the hashtag above.

This is my finished spread in my 9 x 14cm journal before I tore out the left hand page. It was made using collage with vintage papers, rubber stamping with both a face and a texture stamp as well as collage with tissue wrap and washi tape. Then I used a variety of paints and Stencilgirl®'s L311 Tropical Floral stencil for all the stencilling. The text relates to the prompt too. Somehow this seems to have become part of what I'm doing in this journal.
After I removed the left hand page I tore it into strips and then added the strips to the empty page that had then appeared on the left. I painted that blue first. I didn't use all the strips. You may see them appear on another spread (or not, it all depends!). Then I wrote it text relating to the words on the right hand page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails