Thursday 2 August 2018

Another Set of Art Cards

How many methods are there to put art on a 3 x 3" card? I have come to the conclusion that the answer is endless! They all look totally different depending on what order you do things such as stamping, collage, stencilling, gelli printing, and what stamps, stencils, papers and images you use. Every card looks completely unique, even if you use the same order and materials. So I make no excuses for sharing yet another method with you here and again these nine cards have been made as monthly project in my capacity of Guest Designer for Stencilgirl Products®.

That means you get a full step-by-step tutorial for this set of 9 cards as well as a list of the Stencilgirl® stencils I used in the making of them. You can find it here on the Stencilgirl®Talk website.
Just a reminder that these cards will become part of my #365somethings2018 project on Instagram where I post a daily card each day this year. We are over the half way point with the cards (and the year!) and I still have lots more ideas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails