Thursday 4 October 2018

Stencilgirl® October 2018 Project

I’m still making more art cards for the #365somethings2018 undertaking. The idea is to make something creative every day of this 2018 year. I have chosen to make 3 x 3” art cards and I’m having so much fun with them. It is very surprising to discover just how many ways there are to art on such a small surface. Here is another set of 9 cards and the good thing is there is a full step-by-step tutorial for these on the Stencilgirl® Talk website as there has been before. I even refer back to my own tutorials when I’m making cards! The cards themselves are going to be uploaded to my Instagram account in the near future, so you can see them there in detail.

Here are some tasters:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails