Monday 8 October 2018

The Stencilfied Journal Prompt Nineteen

Prompt 19 of #thestencilfiedjournal project told us to stencil a page and write one word over and over. As you can see I used the word memories
The background of the page was made using the stencils from the September 2018 Stencilgirl®Club and I collaged on some pieces of a vintage music sheet as well as a piece of deli paper that had been printed previously on a gelli plate using stencil S290 Deconstructed Zinnia
I also sprayed on some gold Perfect Pearls Mist Sunflower Sparkle which sadly you can barely discern on the pictures but gives a very satisfying (to me) effect on the pages. I added some rubber stamping with the text Destination Unknown to combine with the memory words, as well as the text on the music sheet.
It makes sense to me and tells a story but it's open to whatever way you want to interpret it! As is all art.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails