Thursday 14 March 2019

Stencilgirl March 2019 Project

Almost everything you can do on paper you can also do on fabric. For my Stencilgirl® project this month I wanted to experiment a bit more with layering paints on fabric.  I used small gelli plates as stamps and you can read all about this as well as see the paints and stencils I used on the Stencilgirl®Talk website today.  
I’m very happy with the resulting piece of cloth but haven’t decided yet what I’m going to do with it and I’m leaving it up to you to decide for yourself. You could make it into a wall hanging simply by framing, or you could layer it up with batting and a backing fabric, hand or machine quilt it and then make it into a hanging. Beading would also be a good option.  The resulting piece could become the cover for a notebook or an art journal. The main thing is to have fun and play to your heart's content.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails