Thursday 12 September 2019

Where does time go?

For my Stencilgirl® September 2019 Project as monthly Guest Designer,  I am continuing my illustration of the poem by Ben Okri. After last month’s first two lines (As clouds pass above our heads, so time passes through our lives) we will be concentrating our efforts on the next  ones: Where does it go, And when it passes, what do we have to show? I am again working in the large art journal by ArtbyMarlene. It’s ringbound so pages can be easily removed and painted on separately. The left hand page for this month’s project is on the back of the page I made last month.

You can find a full step by step tutorial on the Stencilgirl®Talk website today.



The image I used as focal point is by Jacometto Veneziano, Woman, possibly a nun,  painted  sometime between 1485 – 1498. Very little is known about him apart from the fact that he mainly painted portraits and came from Venice. The portrait with this head can be found in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails