Thursday 13 February 2020

Painted Postcards


A few weeks ago I received a recommendation by Amazon telling me I might be interested in blank postcard packs. How did they know? At times I strongly suspect they know me better than I know myself. I immediately felt an urgent need for postcards and the very next day they were mine. Then of course I had to justify this completely frivolous buy to myself and decided to make these postcards my next project for Stencilgirl®Products. Once this project is posted here today, the postcards will be winging their way across the globe, using a website called Postcrossing.com.  Check it out if you’re interested. It’s free and a chance to receive and send postcards all over the world.
I made a full step by step tutorial for these postcards (you can make as many as you like ) but if you're not interested in making postcards you can also put it to good use on your art journaling pages. Here is the link to the StencilGirl Talk site for a full tutorial: 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails