Friday 5 May 2023

StencilGirl May 2023 Project



Collage 73/100

Just like last year and years before I am once again participating in #the100dayproject. I enjoyed the project so much last year that I am continuing with it this year with slightly different guidelines. I am still making collages but on slightly larger cards; A5 (5.82 x 8.26” instead of 5 x 7” ) and this year all my cards will have a circular theme. My cards last year were already going in that direction and I decided to go with it completely this year, and the paper I’m using is painted/printed entirely by me (although some vintage paper managed to sneak in here and there).

Most papers are left-overs from previous projects and you may recognize them from my previous monthly projects for Stencilgirl® Products, but as I wanted to share here I also made some new stock.

Here is the link to the  tutorial: 

https://www.stencilgirltalk.com/2023/05/frieda-oxenham-the100dayproject.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails