Tuesday 11 July 2023

StencilGirl July 2023 Project





While cleaning up my studio (yes, I do occasionally do this!) I found a blank Seawhite A5 Concertina sketchbook. No doubt I bought it for a reason, but I had no idea what that could have been so I decided to use it for my own purposes. And I have made a start with this project. In this tutorial I’m only working on the first 6 pages or so and l will continue to fill it up so expect to see more of it in the future. Whenever I had left over ink on the stamps or paint I spread it around on future pages in order to avoid blank page syndrome.


Here is the tutorial: https://www.stencilgirltalk.com/2023/07/new-art-tutorial-by-frieda-oxenham-with.html




To stick with the flower theme here are some pictures from our garden










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails