Tuesday 8 August 2023

StencilGirl August 2023 Project




Sometimes I get inspired by just going through my stencils and simply coming upon one that attracts my attention. In this case it was the text Be True to Yourself that made me think. It is at times quite hard to even know who you are and it is also a fluid concept, as we continually change. Who I am today is more than likely not who I will be tomorrow. And I don’t know about you but my head is always full of those sort of thoughts. Sometimes I wish there was an Off switch. That was the sort of idea I tried to capture in this spread.

Here is the tutorial:


https://www.stencilgirltalk.com/2023/08/new-art-tutorial-by-frieda-oxenham-with.html




And here is today’s skyscape





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails